- $449 for members
- $509 for non-members (includes a $60 general membership fee)
- $399 for everyone (can only be purchased with a conference ticket)
What’s Included in the conference?
Your SINTER registration includes an amazing number of activities:
- Three-day conference featuring one-hour presentations by metal clay superstars; you can choose 12 presentations from the 24 presentations offered
- All lunches and dinners (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday lunches; Friday dinner and Saturday gala night dinner)
- Thursday night Welcome Reception with all workshop and presentation artists
- Saturday Gala Evening
- Invitation to visit the SINTER Lounge for refreshments
- Most evening activities (some Artists Inspiring Artists activities require a small fee)
- Closing Celebration
- Scavenger hunt
- One vote for the Best in Show in the Superbly Sintered: Masterful Works in Metal Clay exhibition
- Entrance to the Maker’s Market featuring work by top artists
- Access to the SINTER Marketplace, our supplier paradise
- Door prizes
Book Your Hotel
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Pittsburgh – GreenTree is offering an amazing rate of only $129 per night plus tax ($147 including tax), double occupancy, to our attendees – that’s less than $65 per night plus tax per person if you share a room with a friend! That rate also includes a hot breakfast buffet and their famous warm chocolate chip cookies in the evening. To get this special rate, you must book your room through the SINTER link on the Venue page.
Food Allergies & Preferences
We take food allergies very seriously. Please make sure you indicate any food allergies on your registration form, and we will communicate them to the hotel. All meals except the Saturday evening gala will be generous buffets with lots of options from which to choose, and you are encouraged to ask a server if you have a question about any item.
Conference Cancellation Policy
First, we’ll really miss you and we’re sorry you’ll miss all the fun! But we know that life happens and plans change, so we have a generous cancellation policy: conference registrations will be refunded if cancelled 60 days prior to the event (by March 20, 2022), less a $50 processing fee. Workshop fees are non-refundable, but you are welcome to sell or gift them to another individual; please see our cancellation policy for full details.