We understand that life happens and sometimes the best-laid plans go astray. If you need to cancel, you’ll receive a full refund (less a $50 processing fee) if you cancel before March 20, 2022 (60 days prior to the conference). No refunds will be issued for cancellations made on or after March 20, 2022. Conference registrations are not transferable. The $60 general membership fee is non-refundable.
Workshops are non-refundable, but may be transferred: workshop registrants may sell or gift their workshop to another individual. Both the original and new registrants must notify AMCAW immediately of the transfer. The sale and any transfer of payment for the workshop registration is solely the responsibility of the workshop registrants. The new registrant must be an AMCAW member in good standing, or become a member, at the time of the transfer.
If a workshop does not meet the minimum attendance requirement at least 90 days prior to the start of the conference, AMCAW will contact the attendee to either apply the payment to another workshop with space available, or refund the payment in full to the registrant.
Reschedule or Cancellation by AMCAW
In the event that AMCAW must reschedule the event for any reason, all conference and workshop registrations will be transferred to the new date. Registrants may request a refund, less a $25 processing fee, in writing within 60 days of the reschedule announcement.
In the event that AMCAW must cancel the event for any reason, all payments will be refunded to the registrant within 120 days of the cancellation announcement.
Provisions for Issues related to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Full refunds (less $50 processing fee) for conference or workshops registrations will be given for the following reasons:
- You contract the COVID-19 virus and are required to isolate during the conference and related travel dates.
- Someone living in the same house contracts the COVID-19 virus and you are required to isolate during the conference and related travel dates.
- If a governmental order is in place that prohibits or affects travel away from your home area and/or to the conference area during the conference and related travel dates.
You must contact AMCAW as soon as possible. Proof of test results or governmental order may be required.
- Refunds of any type will be returned to the registrant using the same payment method.
- AMCAW will provide notice of reschedule or cancellation as soon as possible. However, we cannot be held responsible for your travel or accommodation costs, and strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance.